Explore, Express, Evolve
Coming soon! Fall Classes will be announced.
The following is a description of what to expect with our classes. We will update this page when class dates are announced.
Become a Confident Artist
An introductory or intermediate course on painting with watercolor or acrylics. Variably paced with individual and group instruction. Drawing instruction will be a part of this course for those who want/need.
Watercolor Painting, Drawing, Acrylics
An introductory or intermediate course on painting with watercolor or acrylics.
Variably paced with individual and group instruction.
Drawing instruction will be a part of this course for those who want/need.
- 8-10 Students
- 10 weeks Thursdays 7-9 PM
- Location: Enduring Arts Center 35 Nason Street Maynard
The Watercolor Painter’s Pocket Palette (Spiral-bound)
by Moira Clinch (Editor)
- Watercolor Paper pad 100 lb weight minimum
- Drawing tool: pen, pencil, sharpie, felt tip,
- Brushes (3-5) wash, large and small points
- Watercolor paints, Tubes,
- Minimum Suggested palette of colors
- Paynes Gray
- Yellow Ochre
- Lemon Yellow
- Cadmium Yellow
- Burnt Sienna
- Burnt Umber
- Cadmium Red
- Alazarin Crimson
- Cobalt Blue
- Cerulean Blue
The Acrylic Painter’s Pocket Palette (Hardcover)
by Ian Sidaway (Author)
Acrylic set in tubes:
- Mediums: esso, to prepare boards or other painting surface
- Liquitex Glazing Medium, 8 oz. Item ID – WL7508
- Liquitex Matte Medium, 8 oz.Item ID – WL5108
- Liquitex Slow-Dri Blending Fluid Medium, 8 oz.
- Item ID – WL6308
- Boards or canvas:
- 8- 2’x3’ masonite boards ¼” (Home depot)
- Canvas or canvas boards if preferred
- acrylic brushes min. 3 sizes,
- palette knife,
- 3-5” joint compound blade tool,
- water containers